Anti-aging shakes deliver a significant portion of the daily vitamins and minerals that you need for healthy skin. Phytonutrients and your necessary daily iron intake provide the protection to maintain cell membranes, reduce inflammation and protect against sun damage. Your daily amount of fatty acids can boost your hydration and help to build skin-firming collagen, rebuild skin cells and fight oxidation damage. Plumping up your skin and smoothing out fine lines are two of the many benefits.
Antioxidant Beautifying Shakes
Beautifying shakes to try for your daily anti-aging regimen include the following:
- Chia seeds can be mixed in your daily shake. These seeds contain fatty acids and can absorb up to 10 times their weight in liquid. A chia shake can include your selection of yogurt and tofu products.
- A chia shake has several main ingredients including one-fourth cup of strawberries, one-half cup of blueberries and one orange that is peeled and pitted. One ripe banana can be mixed in. You will be using one-half cup of fat-free plain yogurt and one-half cup of extra firm silken tofu. Add two tablespoons of chia seeds and one teaspoon of agave nectar.
- Place all of your ingredients in a blender, and whip your ingredients until smooth.
A kale shake is full of carotenoids that help your skin color look attractive. This ingredient that can be added to an anti-aging shake improves your skin tone and helps to protect your tissues from oxidation stress and wrinkles. The recipe for a kale shake is the following:
- Your kale shake starts with one cup of spinach leaves and one cup of chopped kale. One cup of seedless grapes are added, along with one pear and one orange. You can add a banana and one teaspoon of chia seeds.
- Put this mixture in a blender, along with one-half cup of water and two cups of ice.
- Your blender needs to be on a low speed for about 15 seconds, and your speed is eventually increased.
Coconut oil is a beauty ingredient that helps healthy skin growth. It contains fats and lauric acid, along with antimicrobial elements. Coconut oil is a saturated fat that is known to protect your skin from ultraviolet rays. It can help to nourish your skin with its vitamin E properties. A coconut shake includes the following ingredients:
- Place four ounces of water and four ounces of almond milk in your blender. You can add a frozen banana and one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add one tablespoon of shredded coconut, along with four ice cubes.
- Blend all of your ingredients until they are smooth.
Additional ingredients can be used for anti-aging shakes, including avocados that help to reduce inflammation and dryness. This fruit is full of vitamins and antioxidants. It contains glutathione that helps your digestive absorption. Premature aging can be neutralized with berries.